I work with people who have had a relationship breakup.
- Are you finding that "Letting time be a healer" isn't working?
- Have you tried everything you can think of?
- Are you still in pain?
- Are you obsessing about your ex?
- Are you asking why this happened to you, or how they could do this to you?
- Are you angry?
- Are you sad and lonely?
- Are you avoiding anything that reminds you of your ex?
- Do you want love in your life but fear being hurt again?
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy can help, there are effective, proven, methods of getting over a realtionship breakdown.
- You can learn to ease your pain.
- Stop thinking about your ex.
- Get out of the " why did?" loop.
- Build happiness and realtionships.
- Overcome fear of things that remind you of your ex.
- Gain confidence in your ability to love again.